I am very passionate about teaching DS/ML/DL and have taken part in various projects:
- Co-founded Data, a extracurricular DS group focused on teaching and developing DS projects at USP.
- Been a TA for the Data Science MBA at USP since 2020 teaching Python, DS, ML and Deep Learning.
- Invited as a teacher at the Python for Data Science course
- Headed the Data Science part of the Data Science and Engineering course at a startup incubator
With a focus on volunteering, I’ve also:
- Acted as a programming Tutor, teaching fundamentals of logic and computer programming to underprivileged communities
- Acted as a personal mentor to high school student, helped with doubts related to university life, building a study plan for the SATs and answering career questions.
See my resume for a more detailed descriptions.
Portuguese intro to DS course