I’m currently a Computer Science PhD student at NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
I got my bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at the Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil. There I worked in many Machine Learning projects as a Research Assistant at the Laboratory of Computational Intelligence, focusing primarily on DL applied to classifying insects by their wingbeat, with financing by the USAID.
Currently, I’m focusing on:
- The intersection of ML and Topology with applications to Explainable AI;
- Studying theoretical foundations of Deep Learning;
As side/coding projects, I am also focusing on:
- Applying ML techniques to Esports;
- Taking part in the Reproducibility Challenge with friends and learning JAX;
- Mentoring students of the Data Science MBA at USP.
I am open to internships and consulting work in tech and can be reached through email, with a focus on:
- Research directions understanding and applying Deep Learning or Reinforcement Learning;
- Continuous Delivery/Integration for ML and DS.
In my free time I can be often be found traveling, reading sci-fi or practicing Parkour.